Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rough Week

I'm having a rough week. I can't do anything about it. I have had all this stuff that needs to be done and working extra hard to get it done but its just all crazy. I'm done all my summer homework except for reading and outlining. I have work. I have this thing I am running for school which has taken up all my attention this week, last week, the week before, etc. The last two days especially I have been on my feet moving all day. Its really hard. Its even harder to see these other people around me doing it just fine.

Its just all too much. My shoulders are falling apart, my back is as bad as ever, and my legs I don't even talk about them anymore. PT isn't helping. I don't feel any stronger. Its just not even fair or right. I have no idea how my body is going to take being back in school in a week and a half.

And I get my wisdom teeth out wednesday...yippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment