Thursday, August 15, 2013

How Do You Deal With Overactivity?

So some weeks everything in life just comes on at once. This week for instance I went to Hershey Park and a concert. 10 hours standing and walking around a park, and 5 hours walking around the concert venue plus the concert is exhausting for a so called "normal" person. When you add chronic disorders on top of it, it really becomes down right impossible. I somehow did it all and enjoyed it, which is amazing, but the problem is really becoming how do i do things like this? I am trying to get in shape with PT, but while shape can get rid of muscular pain, the underlying pain does not go away. It really is frustrating not being able to do what everyone else can and not having the ability to bounce back from big days.

With school approaching it really is becoming worrying. In the summer you get to lay around and do everything. I have no idea how I am going to adjust to this new school year starting. I really want it to be great, especially being my senior year. I've been debating starting medicine for pain (cymbalta) but I really don't know how well that will work and I am against it at the moment. I should not have to worry about something like sitting and walking around school, but yet here I am.

I really wish there was an easy way to do this. I really wish it wasn't so hard. I am trying to stay positive but just the idea of it coming makes me anxious. Shouldn't be this hard to do something out of the ordinary. Just trying to deal and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment