Friday, August 23, 2013

Brace advice?

I need to get wrist braces to sleep with on. When I wake up my hands are always in horrible positions and it makes them hurt a lot so my OT suggested wrist braces. I've been looking at cheap ones at CVS but I don't know exactly what to look for. I want something comfy but with support since I will be sleeping with them on (I don't want something uncomfortable that I'm going to hate having on).

Anyone have any suggestions or have any brands I should look into?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm........have you asked a physical therapist??? I'm thinking it depends on if you want your wrist in one position all night or if you just want a sleeve or something to just to support it. Braces that would keep your wrist in one position tend to make your joints stiff but on the other hand if you need that support that, say, a sleeve won't give........just something to think about.
    I'm not an expert but that's my two sense. I'm hope this helps. Good luck and keep me posted :)

    ReplyDelete