Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Need Some Hope.

People don't know what its like to be chronically sick. They don't know what its like to work so hard to fix just one part of you, while ten more parts fall apart in the mean time. Its so hard and i'm losing motivation and hope. I feel like I cannot confide in any of my friends and nobody would want to listen to me anyway. I feel like I am in such a bad place right now. I can't deal with this high school crap, its just too much on top of struggling to function.

On top of that, my shoulders have been really bad for about three weeks now. This past weekend I got nerve like pain, kinda like what comes from my low back and goes down my legs, but instead it was down my right arm. I couldn't even grip a pencil it hurt so bad and felt numb. I almost went to the ER because I was at my limit of pain and I thought something was really wrong. It was so bad. I am feeling it again tonight. I just don't know how to react or what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment